Vedic International School follows the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation which helps in improving student's performance by identifying his/her learning difficulties at regular time intervals from the beginning of the academic session and assuring suitable remedial measures for enhancing their learning performance.
CCE helps in reducing stress of students by –
- Identifying learning progress of students at regular time
- Implementing a variety of activities and methods to ensure smooth learning.
- Implementing of grades rather than marks reduces the fear and anxiety among the students.
- Involve the students in learning through various learning activity.
- Recognizing the potential of students other than academics and judge them accordingly.
Remedial Classes at Vedic International School will benefit the slow learners and also ensures that the slow learner gradually match up to the learning standard of the rest of the students. Remedial Classes ensures that the instructions given are quite flexible thereby eliminating barriers of time and space.
"Education is not filling a bucket but lighting a fire" - W. B. Yeats